SHOP!

Ourcrafternoon - Find me on Bloggers.com

Friday, September 14, 2012

So Thankful For You Scarecrow Card

 
 
 
My craft passion truly is making handmade cards, they are so fun and easy to make and the options are nearly endless. I made this card a little while ago. The best part about the fall season and Halloween is being able to make these cards. I love making cards in the fall and Halloween colors. I also have SO many fall and Halloween embellishments to use it makes it easy to make all sorts of cute cards.
 
I wanted to share a technique that I used on this card with the notepaper tag.  
 
 
To Make: Things You Need
 
A piece of notebook paper
Card stock paper
Paper Stain
Twine or String
Hole puncher
Glue
 
First cut a piece of card stock paper to the size and shape of tag you want, then cut the notebook paper to the same size and shape, and glue them together (this makes it thicker). To get the distressed look, use the paper stain and slightly rub it around the edges with a sponge or cotton ball. When your satisfied with the look simply punch a hole where you want the top of the tag and string it with your twine.
 
To achieve a more distressed look you can sand the edges of the tag slightly.


No comments:

Post a Comment