SHOP!

Ourcrafternoon - Find me on Bloggers.com

Monday, September 17, 2012

Please Welcome Our Crafternoons new blog Author Andrea!!

I am beyond excited to announce that my BEST, Awesome, Wonderful, Beautiful and Talented Sister in Law Andrea is now going to be my co-author here on Our Crafternoon!! Andrea is a great crafter, and addicted one at that. She makes some amazing crafts of all kinds and like me, does not stop thinking of what to make next. I hope (but already know) you all will find everything she makes just as great and amazing as I do!
We all look forward to your craft posts Andrea! Thank you so much for being an amazing sister in law, I know there couldn't and will never be a better one, and thank you SO much for being part of this blog! I wish we lived closer so we could craft all the time "together"!!

Andrea (left), Jayce (Andrea's Son), Kensley (Andrea's Daughter), Me, and Aubrey (My Oldest Daughter) 

2 comments:

  1. Coming in on team Etsy following you and linked up an item but I don't care which one you might pick, CUTE stuff so far!

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetMeas

    https://www.etsy.com/listing/109126360/kitchen-storage-shabby-vintage-box?ref=v1_other_2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! Great Items, Keep checking back I will be posting the Etsy featured post soon!

    ReplyDelete