Monday, August 5, 2013

Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Centerpiece, Decoration, Decorations!

Today I am trying to update the blog with the many New Mickey and Minnie Mouse Items that I have on my shop.
 
So here are some Minnie Mouse Decorations that I recently have finished and I am so happy with the way they turned out! I wanted to make something that had lots of Minnie Mouse color to it, using pink, white and black. Of course I wanted it Minnie Mouse themed, but also something simple. I tried to create this piece for someone who may be looking to add a little extra decoration to their party but wasn't to overwhelmingly big. So here is the results!!
 
Minnie Mouse birthday party centerpiece, decoration, pink, black, polka dots, birthday decorations
Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Decorations, Centerpiece
 
 
 
Want to Purchase this? Visit Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment