Monday, February 4, 2013

Cards Sets, Stationary and Note Sets oh MY!

I have been a busy bee lately making card sets for my Etsy shop! Here are some of my new creations!
 
Set of Six Thank You notes/cards, modern patterns, blank, stationary,
 
 
 Set of four thank you note cards, stationary, patterned, thank you card set,
 
 
Set of six Birthday Cards, kids pack, handmade, stationary, happy birthday die cut, patterned card stock cards,
 
Set of four thank you note cards, stationary, patterned, thank you card set
 
 
Set of four thank you note cards, stationary, orange, patterned
 
Handmade, Embossed Card set, Valentines day, hearts,, White, Plain, Blank, card set
 
Ahhh, I love paper crafts! As always all my cards and many more other paper items are available on my Etsy Shop AlishaKayDesigns
 
AND REMEMBER ALL BLOG READERS GET 10% OFF use code BLOGREADER at checkout!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment